Sunday, April 25, 2010

Overdue Easter post

Our Easter was so much fun. I just love my kids' ages. They were so interested in everything this year. We did our usual egg coloring, egg hunt, easter baskets, and mass and breakfast with the in-laws, then had a great dinner with my family at an awesome restaurant so no one had to cook! It was a great day.

Mr. Wonderful and Miss O getting into the eggs...


Nice job!


Even Mr. B got his own Sesame Street egg kit!


Ready for the bunny to come!


In Easter jammies!


Ready to go!


Mr. B in his Easter outfit. I LOVE the hat with his baby curls. :)


The beautiful Miss O


Mr. B rides my Easter decoration on the porch!



Daddy the kids and the bunny!!!


The kids and Mommy


Mimi and Mr. B


Pepere trying to clean up Mr. B after dinner


It was a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. They looked adorable in their Easter duds. :) And, yes, the curls peeking out from under the hat are just adorable.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete