Monday, August 9, 2010

Family Vacation 2010

A few weeks back we took our annual family vacation with my parents and my sister's family. Each year we spend a week together and it is always such a great time. It is a family tradition that my parents started years ago before my sister and I had our own husbands and kids and we it is one of the most special things that they have done for all of us. I think that my sister's passing has made the time we spend with her children even more memorable and all of the memories of vacations in the past so special. It is so much fun to see how each of them personifies her in a different way. They are such sweet children. We went to Williamsburg where we swam, ate, swam some more and spent time together! One of our favorite things was the trip to Busch Gardens. We even had lunch with Elmo! Mr. B was in heaven! One of the funniest things was how strong Mr. B is compared to his cousins. My niece and nephew are four and they were scared of him because he would hug them and bowl them right over! Miss O and my oldest niece are BFFs! They are inseparable when they are together which makes parting even harder! Mr. Wonderful is always the "favorite uncle" and entertains the kids with games, movies, dance parties courtesy of his IPod, and lots of fun. It was a great time making memories together!
Beautiful cousins

Strong Guys!
Mimi and Pepere with the crew - we are so blessed!







1 comment:

  1. You are definitely blessed--beautiful children and what a special time together as a family.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete