Friday, February 12, 2010

Daddy's girl

Tonight Miss O and Mr. Wonderful had the annual father/daughter dance at her school. I treated her to having her hair done in an up do for the occasion and she even got her nails painted with hearts! My mom and dad came over to see them off and hang out with Mr. B and I and have pizza while they were gone! Miss O got a special - GIANT bear (one of the ones I will never buy for her at the store!!!) from her Daddy and was thrilled. It was adorable! I am still "waiting up" for them!

Daddy even had a bow tie that matched Miss O's dress!

Ready to go!!

The whole family - including Mr. Bear! Don't mind the lack of makeup!!!

Mr. B wanted in on the action with the bear! This could be a problem...

What a special night for a special girl! I hope that when she gets big she can look back and see how much her Daddy loves her and remember sharing this time with him!

1 comment: