Thursday, February 4, 2010

A New Look...food...and more!

Thanks to Sarah and Lyndsay over at Beautify My Blog I have a new look!
I love the design and am thrilled with the final product.

I have been MIA from blogging for a bit...our house was struck with the dreaded rota virus and I was the only one left standing once it made it's way through...unfortunately, I can not say the same for my Pottery Barn duvet. Uggh. We are back to normal now with the exception of a couple of colds and a sore throat. What can I say? It's winter!

We are gearing up for the Superbowl this weekend and I am slightly obsessed with what to make...which is funny because in actuality we are having friends over earlier in the day but not, most likely, for the actual game since we have little ones and it doesn't start until 6:30! Maybe I am just looking for an excuse to cook...or maybe I didn't eat enough for lunch today...anywhoo...so far on the menu I have the following:

The Pioneer Woman's drip beef...YUM!
Pizza Bites from Annie's eats! Need I say more?
Oreo Truffles...ooohh la la
Maybe a couple of...flirtinis...my favorite!

We have a fun filled weekend planned with two birthday parties and the big game.

Miss O and I will also be doing some of this over the weekend with our friends at the junior league:



Does anyone want to guess what it is?

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of making the beef drip too!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, that food sounds so yummy! What is that picture? Now I'm curious to know what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly, how did the beef drip come out? Mine was sooo good! Took longer than I planned so we ended up eating it the next day, but worth it! I made the less spicy of the two. Jamie it is called Zantangle and it is creative doodling...check out the site www.zentangle.com sort of out of the box but neat!

    ReplyDelete